HELLO VR LOVERS!
AS MUCH AS WE APPRECIATE YOUR SPONTANEOUS SPIRIT WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOOKING IN ADVANCE AS WALK-INS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME BUT DO OFTEN MISS OUT!
*Wish to book online instead of having to contact a human to book? No worries simply book 2 X 50 mins back to back & get automatically upgraded to 110 mins!
VR 50 min time SPLIT booking
This is a booking for one of our VR sites for 50 minutes for up to 3 people to TAKE TURNS enjoying our selection of games and experiences.
A great choice for those just wanting to dip their toes into the magical world of VR. Watch each other play, have a turn yourself and split the costs. This is a perfect introductory offer to test the virtual waters.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Assumption of Risks, Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
By signing this document, you will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Assumption of Risks, Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement (the “Agreement”), together with any documents referred to herein, governs the User’s (described below) use of the VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO virtual reality equipment with various virtual reality content and/or software (the “Services”), at VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO locations (the “Premises”).
IN CONSIDERATION OF VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO allowing the User to use the Services, the User agrees as follows on behalf of themselves, their spouse, children, parents, assigns & personal representatives:
- By using the Services I confirm that I accept the terms of this Agreement and that I agree to abide by them. The words “I” and “me” in this Agreement refers to the User. Should I access the Services on the behalf of another legal entity, I hereby warrant that I have the authority, actual or implied, to bind that entity to the Agreement. In using the Services, I represent and warrant that I have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the country of New Zealand. If I do not have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the country of New Zealand, I may not use the Services unless a parent or legal guardian agrees and consents to this Agreement on my behalf. By permitting a person who lacks capacity to utilize the Services, the parent or legal guardian is hereby bound by this Agreement.
- If I do not agree to the terms of this Agreement I understand that I must promptly discontinue my access to and use of the Services. Any continued use of the Services will be considered as consent and acceptance of the terms of this Agreement the User or their parent or legal guardian.
- I acknowledge that my use of VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIOS' virtual reality equipment entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek to create a safe environment but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s health or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions and the equipment being used might malfunction. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- If I and/or my child/ward are injured, I acknowledge that I and/or my child/ward may require medical assistance, which I acknowledge will be at my own expense or the expense of my personal insurer(s). I understand and agree that VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO will not pay for any cost or expenses incurred by me if I and/or my child/ward are injured.
- I agree to hold harmless and indemnify VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from my use of VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIOS' virtual reality equipment. I also agree to indemnify and fully compensate VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO for any property damage I cause to VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO property.
- VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO offers a variety of software titles with a range of genres and ratings. VIRTUAL REALITY STUDIO staff can provide helpful recommendations regarding content, but it is the sole responsibility of the parent / guardian of any patron under the age of eighteen (18) to ensure that the content selected by them is deemed appropriate.